This cottage sits in a forested neighborhood, on a little hillside, surrounded by Alder and Fir groves and beautiful views. Gorgeous forest views from every window. Our kids have nick-named it "The Smokey Bear Cottage", which hints of the decor and location of the Cottage.
It has two private bedrooms, two full bathrooms, large bonus room with TV/DVD/VCR and game system, and comfortable mission-style futon sofas. Large open downstairs great-room with gas fireplace, a nice, comfortable mix of new and vintage furnishings/decor in deep, woodsy tones.
Enjoy lounging on the large deck with attached, open air hot tub, surrounded by the sights and sounds of this beautiful setting...including the soothing "babbling" of a tiny brook that runs beside the deck and hot tub.
A leisurely walk of 8 blocks through this peaceful wooded neighborhood will take you past creeks and wetland ponds to the 7 mile stretch of beautiful sandy beaches and Pacific sunsets...and all that the town of Rockaway Beach has to offer.
* 2 bedrooms, 1 w/king pillow-top, 1 w/queen pillow-top
* 2 full bathrooms
* Upstairs bonus room w/2 futon sofa/beds, 1 futon chair/bed
* Fully equipped kitchen, incl. dishwasher, microwave
* Gas fireplace
* 2 TV/DVD/VCR's
* Movie "library"
* XBOX & Wii game systems/games
* 2 floors
* Large open great-room
* Covered front porch w/ Adirondack seating
* Large open-air hot tub w/built-in stereo
* Large deck
* Gas BBQ/Grill
* Beautiful forest/hillside views & surroundings
* Peaceful & secluded
* Walk to beach & center of town
* Child-friendly home
* Dog Friendly